LUN
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 12:45 by: LUN

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

Subito spaghi americani:

MARN

"Live update: U.S.A gets scammed out of the 5v5. "

"This is basically the story of what happened. Arturo's team didn't get picked, so we put Arturo on our team, kicked Jan off the team. Everything was OK'd by the organizer, he doesn't tell the other team and they have no information, so we start to play against FZ's team.

Ricky goes and gets cigarettes, they rush us to play, so I go first. I sit down and they put up ALOHA (Zangief), and I'm like fuck well I guess I'm dead weight, so I clutch out a win and everyone's hella happy, then FZ (Viper) decides to go next, and I scrape that nigga FREE, and then I lose BARELY to Namameso (Honda). So afterwards we're like, alright Arturo next, so Arturo sits down, picks Dhalsim, and no one says SHIT. Arturo beats this mother fucker then everything goes to shit, they stop everything, we don't have a translator and they're like, they want to start over because they thought we had a Gief (Jan) and they didn't know we had a Sim. But we were like, no just start it after I beat FZ then, but they fucking declined that shit. So we had to start EVERYTHING over. Then they fucking put Kuroken @ Potemkin (Sagat) first, we put Ricky first, Ricky pulls out a win, then the Zangief comes back and beats all of us. Grimy. Ass. Shit. End of story."

Eh, dovevano per forza cambiare il team per infilarci dentro tarturo... :rolleyes:

Contacts  Top
13 replies since 12/8/2009, 19:04   389 views