Arcade Extreme

Ibara, BBoOoOoommmBaaa

« Older   Newer »
Icarus_
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 16:38 by: Icarus_

Thanks for the welcome, BR1. I've been lurking for a bit, thought I'd register and join in discussions. ^_^

The replay isn't too bad, but I think you might enjoy it anyway. It gets a little messy as the game goes on though, and I get very lucky with some dodges, but it is something I can definitely improve within a few days (almost finished with this university year, so no serious gaming just yet). I'm aiming for at least 100mil, maybe 110mil with a near perfect play. If I nail it, I'll share the updated replay. ^_-

As for Pink Sweets ~Ibara Sorekara~ , there's a lot of divided opinion around it. Some are calling it one of Cave's hardest, and like the visual and musical style of the game, while some are calling it Cave's worst, and tag it as childish looking, poorly executed in design and so on.

I admit I'm not as excited about Pink Sweets as I was about the original Ibara (some on Shmups.com will probably remember how excited I was about the original, as I would be involved in all Ibara-related discussion, speculating on gameplay and graphical elements, and feverishly hunting down information), but I'd prefer to wait until I get to play it before I make any judgement over it.

It does look very interesting though, and something different from the usual Cave chaining gameplay mechanics that we are used to seeing. ^_-

And yes, I agree. The Ibara girls are very very... tasty. ^o^

562 replies since 22/12/2005, 20:49   5556 views