Ibara, BBoOoOoommmBaaa

« Older   Newer »
powerfuran
view post Posted on 30/5/2006, 10:06

CITAZIONE (LUN @ 7/4/2006, 02:17)
Comunque, da Arcadia di dicembre:

1P - 18,973,280 - Y.S.333
2P - 21,285,800 -#kanji vari#-KMT

Sono i tipi che saranno sul dvd. Ovviamente i punteggi sarannno lievitati un bel po' nel frattempo.

kotaro
view post Posted on 30/5/2006, 10:36

Kmt gioca pure a Ketsui..chiaramente due Loop!!! :D

Mi sembra di aver letto da qualche parte su mixi che ormai arrivano a quasi venti milioni di leeching a mOther teresa..con il ranking molto alto pero... :D   

Deve essere tipo un gruppo il お茶まにあ....
http://kre10482.hp.infoseek.co.jp/wsm/wsm_score.htm

Edited by kotaro - 30/5/2006, 11:51

view post Posted on 30/5/2006, 16:52

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

Non avevo notato che erano gli stessi tipi, bene ^_^
Archer dovrebbe essere sui 30, loro poco sotto. Speriamo che recuperino in tempo per il DVD ;)

Contacts  Top
powerfuran
view post Posted on 30/5/2006, 17:55

CITAZIONE (kotaro @ 30/5/2006, 11:36)

Mi sembra di aver letto da qualche parte su mixi che ormai arrivano a quasi venti milioni di leeching a mOther teresa..con il ranking molto alto pero... :D   

Checkate TUTtI il link del sito di quel team.....FANNO PAURA! I pu teggi con la stellina sono i top del Giappone!!!!!!!!!!

............però a Ika Easy e Normal siamo meglio noi dell'ast!!!!!! :first:

*Neverland*
view post Posted on 30/5/2006, 19:40

WOW
grandissimi ikarughiani!!!

Icarus_
view post Posted on 28/6/2006, 18:13

I thought I'd share this replay with you guys:

Player: Icarus // Ibara Arrange ALL, 92.5mil, Bond (Type D) (XVID - 292MB)

image image

Interesting thread. Pretty difficult having to put everything through an online translator though ^_^

view post Posted on 28/6/2006, 19:01

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

Very nice! And you got it in a small time, congrats ;)
I'm slowly trying to download it, but it's huge for my miserable internet connetion -_-

Since you're here I'll add a question: is arrange EXACTLY the same as black label? Great to see RAM playing it at top level!

Contacts  Top
Icarus_
view post Posted on 28/6/2006, 19:33

QUOTE (LUN @ 28/6/2006, 20:01)
Since you're here I'll add a question: is arrange EXACTLY the same as black label? Great to see RAM playing it at top level!

Unfortunately, no, there are a few differences between Ibara Arrange and Ibara Kuro that make them both completely different games. This is what I know:

The similarities:
- Both feature the Rank Bar, increased by collecting items (small increase) and Medals (large increase for 10k Medals)
- Both feature the Rose Multiplier controlled by the Rank Bar, up to a maximum of 300x
- Rank does affect the amount of bullets fired by enemies and bosses
- Most bullets can be cancelled with a regular bomb to create Rose Medals
- If a hadou is fired, any bullets that hit the hadou missile as it flies up the screen will change into a Medal

Now for the differences:
- Ibara Kuro features a rapidly incrementing scratch counter which adds scratching points to your score, when you come up close to bullets. I assume that the higher the scratch counter (up to +9999) the higher the amount of points you get per scratch. I'm certain that dying is the only thing to reset the scratch counter. I believe that scratching increases rank, as well.
- Ibara Kuro has magnetic items, while Ibara Arrange does not.
- In Ibara Kuro, a high rank affects both the amount of bullets fired by enemies and their speed. Maximum rank patterns are both dense and extremely fast.
- The differences between Ibara AC and Ibara AC PS2 also affect Ibara Arrange and Ibara Kuro: for example, the late appearance of the three large tanks in stage5, missing small enemies in particular stages etc.

There are quite major differences in the gameplay between Arrange and Kuro that affect total score, I'd bet. I've heard RAM getting 190mil in Ibara Kuro (possible maximum 200mil+?) while Ibara Arrange is probably set to an estimated maximum of 160mil+.

As for me, yes, the 92mil was gained quite quickly. I played a bit of Arrange last night, and in one credit, lost my last life on the final part of Teresa's first form (nasty screen spray pattern) with 89mil and a full bomb to spare. I could have had 100mil+ too. :goccioloneee:

I'll try again later. ^_-

view post Posted on 28/6/2006, 20:04

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

What a load of stuff! I thought there was a slight difference between them...

CITAZIONE
As for me, yes, the 92mil was gained quite quickly. I played a bit of Arrange last night, and in one credit, lost my last life on the final part of Teresa's first form (nasty screen spray pattern) with 89mil and a full bomb to spare. I could have had 100mil+ too.

Well, it's better for me to wait the new replay ;)

Contacts  Top
+BR1+
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 07:50

CITAZIONE (powerfuran @ 30/5/2006, 18:55)
CITAZIONE (kotaro @ 30/5/2006, 11:36)

Checkate TUTtI il link del sito di quel team.....FANNO PAURA! I pu teggi con la stellina sono i top del Giappone!!!!!!!!!!

............però a Ika Easy e Normal siamo meglio noi dell'ast!!!!!! :first:

C'è uno che ha fatto 179M a DDP.

Tanto ma non tantissimo.

Diciamo che è nel mirino...

Però ha condito il tutto con un bell'ALL!!!

E qua la vedo durella anzichenò... :stralollo: :stralollo:

+BR1+
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 08:05

CITAZIONE (Icarus_ @ 28/6/2006, 19:13)
I thought I'd share this replay with you guys:

Player: Icarus // Ibara Arrange ALL, 92.5mil, Bond (Type D) (XVID - 292MB)

(IMG:http://www.thestudio-uk.com/external/scores/ibr-arr_03.jpg) (IMG:http://www.thestudio-uk.com/external/scores/ibr-arr_hi03.jpg)

Interesting thread. Pretty difficult having to put everything through an online translator though ^_^

HI Icarus!

Welcome on this board! :D

I'm excited about your video: I'm a superplay fanatic! :D

By the way: yesterday I saw a video of the first 5 stages of Pink Sweet and I must say I like it very much!

Graphically is awesome: lots of wonderful effects, bosses are C-R-A-Z-Y (!!!), and characters... Well we all know Ibara's characters are the best since Playboy's Mansion! :stralollo: :stralollo:

Icarus_
view post Posted on 29/6/2006, 16:38

Thanks for the welcome, BR1. I've been lurking for a bit, thought I'd register and join in discussions. ^_^

The replay isn't too bad, but I think you might enjoy it anyway. It gets a little messy as the game goes on though, and I get very lucky with some dodges, but it is something I can definitely improve within a few days (almost finished with this university year, so no serious gaming just yet). I'm aiming for at least 100mil, maybe 110mil with a near perfect play. If I nail it, I'll share the updated replay. ^_-

As for Pink Sweets ~Ibara Sorekara~ , there's a lot of divided opinion around it. Some are calling it one of Cave's hardest, and like the visual and musical style of the game, while some are calling it Cave's worst, and tag it as childish looking, poorly executed in design and so on.

I admit I'm not as excited about Pink Sweets as I was about the original Ibara (some on Shmups.com will probably remember how excited I was about the original, as I would be involved in all Ibara-related discussion, speculating on gameplay and graphical elements, and feverishly hunting down information), but I'd prefer to wait until I get to play it before I make any judgement over it.

It does look very interesting though, and something different from the usual Cave chaining gameplay mechanics that we are used to seeing. ^_-

And yes, I agree. The Ibara girls are very very... tasty. ^o^

view post Posted on 30/6/2006, 17:50

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

Uh uh, any news on arrange mode Icarus? ^_^

Contacts  Top
Icarus_
view post Posted on 30/6/2006, 18:13

QUOTE (LUN @ 30/6/2006, 18:50)
Uh uh, any news on arrange mode Icarus? ^_^

ARRANGE MODE
104,457,620 - Icarus - ALL - Bond (Type D)

image image

You want the replay now, or do you want to wait until I pass 110mil? (And I would have on this run, if not for one really stupid mistake at the end.)

^_-

view post Posted on 1/7/2006, 01:05

CODEN

Group:
Administrator

I definitely want to wait :P

Contacts  Top
562 replies since 22/12/2005, 20:49   5555 views